Our work ranges across sectors and continents, with a primary focus on education, health, equity, civic engagement, and community development. We craft small, stand alone images as well as large 60′ integrated walls – and many other visual forms in between!
The aim of any dpict involvement is to meet the client and system context and help expand the sense of possibility in the room through the use of visual language.
In addition to onsite session work, we also provide the following services:
- Remote/digital graphic facilitation
- Visual learning aids
- PowerPoint/presentation design and support
- Summary/synthesis images (“rich pictures”)
PROCESS DESIGN & FACILITATION
- Session design and onsite process facilitation
- Front of the room facilitation
- Graphic facilitation workshops and training
- Individual coaching
These PDFs may help give you a sense of the variety of materials we use, the contexts we work in, and the display options for our work. For additional information or if you’d like to schedule a time to discuss further, please reach out to us via our contact form.